Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring Break!

My husband has informed me that I have neglected this blog for far too long...and I felt it was time for an update. Nothing too exciting, so don't get your hopes up!

While most people think of going somewhere fabulous and sunny over spring break, I have done the opposite.

I am lucky enough to be on a balanced schedule at my school where we get 2 weeks off for spring break. I have seriously spent the last week on my couch only moving to load the dishwasher, get something else to eat, or find the remote to turn it from one lame reality tv show to the next. I am also not ashamed.

Hopefully, some pictures of some pinterest crafts I've been dreaming up will be coming soon...

This next week doesn't contain much more for me than the last. A roadtrip with a good friend for a few days and some time with the family. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment